- Your booking will be confirmed following the receipt 50% non-refundable deposit (with exception due to cancellation from your side or our side as a result of COVID-19 restitutions' changes - Please see full cancelation terms bellow). The remaining balance is to be paid upon arrival.
- We will hold your booking for up to 48 hours from the moment we send the payment request for the booking deposit.
- We consider our Terms and Conditions to have been accepted by you on receipt of the booking deposit.
- We accept all major debit/credit cards. Bank transfers are also accepted - Please email/call for more details.
- The guest agrees to pay the full cost due to negligence causing loss or damage to the accommodation, equipment or environs.
Arrival & Departure:
Check-In: After 4pm
Check-Out: Before 10am
Check-Out: Before 10am
- The accommodation is to be used for holiday purposes only and by the person who's name is on the booking.
- Guests should take proper care of the property, furniture and fittings and leave the accommodation in the same condition as it was found upon arrival.
- Please report any damages and breakages before departure or when it happens in order for us to make the relevant arrangements for following bookings.
- We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at all reasonable times to carry out any necessary repairs etc. We will inform you in advance if this is going to be the case during your stay.
- No smoking and no pets allowed.
- Cancelation due to changes in COVID-19 restrictions - You can cancel your booking for a full refund (minus £10.00 admin & bank charges fees) up to one day before your arrival day.
- Should a cancellation be made by the guest(s) for any reason other than COVID-19 restriction, we will seek to re-let the cabin for the same period of hire - A full refund (minus £10.00 admin & bank charges fees) will be made provided we are successful in re-letting the accommodation; if unsuccessful we will keep the full booking deposit to cover some of our loses.
- We reserve the rights to cancel your reservation at any time if Covid-19 restrictions in the area change prior to you arrival.
- Should you need to cancel your booking for any other reason than Covid-19 our non-refundable deposit policy will apply.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking will be charged.